Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

First time

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi its my first time on here please come and chat x

RE:First time

Hellooooo Leyanne!!!! How are you??? :D x

RE:RE:First time

I'm really good thanks' how are you x

RE:RE:RE:First time

I'm very well thankyou Leyanne!
nice to hear from you! how are you finding it on here?
still have no idea whats going on here! haha
matt x

Here there its my first time to maybe we can have a chat xx

I,m a new by too looking for NSA and you

My name is Ed

how are you and what is your interest

RE:RE:RE:RE:First time

Hi Matt
lol me either, you had any interest yet I'm thinking of giving up!!!!!

B x

RE:First timehello

hello there, would love to chat to you, I haven't had anyone chat to me yet either, I think they all have their own friends on here, xxxx

RE:RE:First timehello

I'm the same hook us up and say hi ??img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:First time

I've been chatting to a few people, but nothing seems to be anything serious yet really, haven't been able to arrange a meet unfortunately!! Noooo you shouldn't give up!!! I'm not, I'm pretty sure everyone here enjoys funexcitement and of course sex!! You'll be more than fine! So what's your situation, can you accommodate?

RE:My name is Ed

how are you and what is your interest
women

Hello leyanne, how are doing? hope you are getting on ok?

Nic

Hello darling like to know you sweet pie

Hai look for free women for x... place ly coimbatore in tamil nadu I amm boy

Wow

Wow you guys thanks for taking the time to come and say hi. For those of you who have asked I'm a bi female looking to meet up with other female's, but am happy to have general chats with anyone.

Take care guys and good luck

L xx

welcome

RE:Wow

Wow you guys thanks for taking the time to come and say hi. For those of you who have asked I'm a bi female looking to meet up with other female's, but am happy to have general chats with anyone.

L xx
I honey I,m disappointed you not into man meat your what we are all looking for good looking and a body to die for well you could kill me any day lol pete

Hi I am george. Please tell me where you live and something about yourself I am on a cold weekend in Onrus at my holiday house

Hi I am george. Please tell me where you live and something about yourself I am on a cold weekend in Onrus at my holiday house

RE:RE:Wow

L xx I honey I,m disappointed you not into man meat your what we are all looking for good looking and a body to die for well you could kill me any day lol pete

hi would love to chat with you

Hello how are you

hi we can chat x no proble im on line after 11 pm

hi where are you from

come to Amman Jordan darling

Hello and a very good morning to you on this awesome Wednesday. Oh I am so sorry where are my manners. My name is Daniel and I saw what you had written so I thought I would take a chance.

hi it s my first time too . don't know if anybody ever responds back

hey

never mind I am here