Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 04.07.2014, Am looking for NSA sex with white guys. You invite for dinner, drinks at a hotel; if the chemistry fits we do it. First one-one-one, later 3-some.

RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

I live in Cebu and I would love to met you and see if we click

RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

sure. since you are a couple in your profile, what about your wifeGF? Will she join for foursome? We would love that.

RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

she would

RE:RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

perfect.
then let's just meet and see how things develop

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

hi im from manila but in cebu now.. would you like to meet and have fun?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

We will be first in the DVO GenSan area from the 6th of July onward. I would love to meet several guys at once for gangbang and bukakke. Hubby will be watching and then join . Pls keep in touch so that we can make it real.
Kisses,
Jane

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

be happy to join in your gangbang my mrs would love to be part of it also img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

I'll be there just let me know where n when

hi!I'll be there just let me know where n when

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:hi!I'll be there just let me know where n when

hi jony30, you want to know where and when? smile .. then be from next weekend in Davao and Cebu, coz we will tour and visit both places. .. but you are in the UK. and if ever you want to meet, kindly post some pics in your profile, coz others do that too and we do not want to meet with blind-dates..

kisses,
jane

RE:RE:hi!I'll be there just let me know where n when

Hi Sexy Jane,

If you are in Makati soon as I am not there right now my girl would love to join you guys for any fun you are planning with you and Ben and maybe any more she does only like the white cock it will help her stop the boredom till I get back next month.

Then I would love to join you first then anything else you have planned.

Robalobswellcplmakati

RE:RE:RE:hi!I'll be there just let me know where n when

sounds perfect, swell. let's do it. i will message you as soon as we are in Makati. Kisses, Jane

RE: JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

hello

RE:RE: JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

Hello lonerboy. You seem not to be very much talkative. But thanks for the 'hello'
Kisses,
Jane

RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

You just a free food and drinks and then to tell the poor white blokes you're not interested!!!!

I call that a pigeon!!!!

RE:RE:JaneAndBenCebu's Quick Meet

before you judge someone, you should make sure that your accuses are correct. as you can see, we meet a lot of guys and have a lot of fun.

but we also require a minimum in style, esprit and ambience.

if you cannot afford that, then do not complain and insult others.