Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Fuck Her

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.06.2014 Date END: 15.06.2014 Wanting ONE male to join us this Saturday to fuck her all night. Let us know if you are interested. We will share her but I also want to watch you fuck her 1 on 1. Will meet at a hotel in Leeds.

hi

I'm interesting to meet you .Can we meet in London?

hi

I'm interesting to meet you .Can we meet in London?

RE:Fuck Her

hi if yuo want i can invite you for a free holiday... i'm living in fuerteventura

have a check

hope you enjoy

RE:hi

No hun must be in Leeds

I want to meet u both

Hi I would love to meet u both this Saturday :) left me know :) img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:hi

hun.. i'd love to be there.... thanks to answer anyway

Hi would love to attend and lick that pussy clean after all that cum ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

Thank you for replying I will come to leeds if you still interested please give me more ditails x

hi

Thank you for replying I will come to leeds if you still interested please give me more ditails x

hi

hi

shagging your wife

we would love to come and have some fun , I will watch with your hubby while my partner has sex with you ,I would love to watch him sliding his fat cock inside you , would I be able to take a few pics of him inside you , no faces of course ,and just straight sex , does your hubby like watching another mans cock going deep inside you , I love to watch my half doing it and he loves to see me getting shagged by stangers , all nice clean fun , would you use condoms ? and are you hairy or shaved ? hope we could meet
thanks dell xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

i am interested judt let me knowimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

What time you thinking? I can possibly make day time but not evening, let me know x

Young,smart and very energetic
Stayin in Leeds Saturday and Sunday update me if you fancy meeting img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:Fuck Her

Would be evening Cheeky, sorry

RE:shagging your wife

Hi yes i do want to watch a male fuck her. I also want to share her and spitroast etc as she is a greedy girl lol. You can take pics and of face if you wish like if she is deep throating his cock. I can fuck you also if you like?!?!?! Do you have pics please? Condom will be used when he fucks her pussy when without for oral. He can also cum anywhere she loves cum

RE:shagging your wife

I am shaved smooth btw

RE:RE:RE:Fuck Her

Shame but no problems thanks for the reply, will have to organise some fun soon if your up for it x

Would love to join you guys !! The distance is ok and all night sharing sounds good to me !!! She sounds like she loves her fun !

In Leeds now :) Are guys sorted for the night??
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"