Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Exploratory party - single male or M-F couple invited.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.06.2014 Date END: 05.06.2014 We would like to see if we could arrange a session with either a male (Caucasian, Chinese or Malay only), or a couple where we would be looking for the guy to take part actively. Your lady is welcome to watch.

The scenario would be as follows:

- We (he and her) will rent a hotel room in the city
- You come up to the room at the nominated time. There will be little if any talking.
- He and her will be dressed in bathrobes, and will be wearing masks
- You go straight to bathroom and take shower
- You come out of bathroom and help her out of her bathrobe. She will be wearing a bra, but no panties. She is waxed.
- You will put on a condom.
- You are welcome to give her oral sex (which she loves), and to caress her. You don't kiss her.
- She will then give you oral sex.
- I will remove my robe at some stage and join in - the idea being that he and her will have sex, while she gives you oral.
- When you are done, you return to the bathroom, dress and leave.

If you think that you may be interested, send us your details with pictures, including full body.

Please note that the date shown is not fixed - we will arrange a date that suits everyone's schedule.

Can't contact you

Hi there. I carefully read your ad and I'm interested.
Just I cannot send you a private message with more details about me as you block access for singles.
Let me know if you could be interested.
Cheers

Can't contact you

Hi there. I carefully read your ad and I'm interested.
Just I cannot send you a private message with more details about me as you block access for singles.
Let me know if you could be interested.
Cheers

American in sing

Hey guys. I'll be in sing then and would love to try. Message me

RE:Exploratory party - single male or M-F couple invited.

Hi guys. Are you still on? Lynn an I are ready