Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Site News: Mind Boggling Sex Toys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Do you swear by your rampant rabbit or have a little collection of colourful butt plugs on the go? Nothing out of the norm there, anyone and everyone from your dentist to the postie could have their own little stash of pleasure-bringing goodies. However we've got some examples of sex toys that could test even the most avid adult-toy enthusiast's nerve!

First to mention is the King Dong. As you can imagine, this epically named
vibrator is on the large side. At 15 inches long and 3 wide, this is a big boy and not for the faint hearted!

Then there's the auto-suck, a creepy-looking, suctioned sex toy which plugs into your car's cigarette lighter and is designed to keep a fella 'happy' as he drives. One thing though..don't drive whilst using this sucker.

Possibly the weirdest of this bunch however is the foot fleshlight, a realistic looking skin-coloured rubber foot with a fuck-hole and it just gives us shudders to look at.

Have any of you guys owned or know anyone who has owned some obscene sex toys? Perhaps you wanna go out and buy one of these on this list? Each to their own after all!

Portable fuck machine....

Oops...... I saw one in a gallery of member..... Amazing.....
Can t even imagine how much mind blowing orgasms that can provide to a sexy lady......
If u had that kind of amazing experience with a fuck machine.......pls share it with us....... img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

Portable fuck machine....

Oops ..... once I saw a amazing portable fuck machine.......... but I can t imagine how much mind blowing orgasms that can provide to a sexy lady........ img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Site News: Mind Boggling Sex Toys

Hitachi Magic Wand has the strongest and most amazing vibration ever!

RE:Portable fuck machine....

Haha I've just image searched portable fuck machine, looks pretty intimidating!

Chaz x

RE:Site News: Mind Boggling Sex Toys

Yep I had a very large solid black rubber dildo that as 4inch circumference at the base and 3 inch at the top and stood 11 inch high. It was called Oliver and boy did that fill the hole. And it stroked the prostrate so well.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Portable fuck machine....

Haha I've just image searched portable fuck machine, looks pretty intimidating!

Chaz x
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

portable fuck machine!

Has anyone watched a video of a Sybian in action? The perfect Sexual Torture Pleasure machine.
Strapped to that and left for a few hours male or female would never be the same again. I think it would fuck with your mind as well ass and pussy.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

RE:portable fuck machine!

Wow they're like a mini bronco, I think a few minutes one of them could do some damage let alone hours. They don't look too comfy haha!

Chaz x

RE:RE:Site News: Mind Boggling Sex Toys

Hitachi Magic Wand has the strongest and most amazing vibration ever!

fucking machines

I have a couple of fucking machines and a couple of fucking power tool ie reciprocating saw with dildo and cordless drill will dildo
I all so have a portable sex swing
The girls love them allimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:portable fuck machine!

Wow they're like a mini bronco, I think a few minutes one of them could do some damage let alone hours. They don't look too comfy haha!

Chaz x
Sound a very cool Macheine can imagin it in actoin wow img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"