Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

topoff1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 07.05.2014, 08.05.2014, 09.05.2014, horny

w.e black male

Hi ya... can u accomodate? Will travel over. Discrete and endowed black male. x

Meet

Hi I'm a 20 year old virgin looking for anytime type of fun can't accommodate but can meet you whenever you like during the day if you want as I can travel. Hope to meet up with you soon.

RE:topoff1's Quick Meet

hi there how u doing i could meet u on friday afternoon for some naughty no strings fun. check out my profile and get back if interested x

Meet

I'm free in the day Wednesday and Friday. Live the other side of the water. Can you accom?

Interested, but...

.... don't see any couple or female participants, yet, so would it be worth the bother?

Also, is there any fee? I don't expect to pay anything except proportional to my consumption of refreshments.

Hello,
Can currently make it Thursday or Friday evenings so just let me know if I can join you at all. Can accommodate or travel.

check us out

would love to meet up with a sexy lady like you we are free friday let us know if you like x

I'm in

Let me know the details and I'll be there

hiya

wot a shame .but iam free monday or sunday night .can accommodate in rochdale.

Thursday night in Manc work? 5* hotel...

X

mmmm

I am ready to meet. I hope you like the car or outside in the woods in Connah's Quay img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Any more info

Hi there, I love your event and I have added myself as a "May Attend" I would love to attend, can you let me know when you are free planning to have your meet. I hope to hear from you soon x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

More details please

I'm attending but would like more details please

yeh im in manchester i love to cum let me know im up for some hot funimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi
Is it just you, or any other ladies?
Tom

Hi
Is it just you, or any other ladies?
Tom

Hi

Where an when I'll come nowimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"