Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sallyann25's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 12.01.2014, Anyone fancys meeting for a drink. Just a social meet.

Meeting socially

Hi sallyann25's. Sorry to see you haven't had any takers for your kind and genuine offer of going for a drink with you today. I would have liked to meet up for a drink with you if I lived closer Honey, it would have been a good chance to get to know you a little Sally!:o)

I wish there were more genuine women like you offering the same on here. As I'm always happy to meet socially first as there is no pressure on either party. My thinking of finding a woman on here is not that they are necessarily going to want to jump straight into bed with me, as sexy as I am, lol but that the women I meet on here will at least have a healthy sex drive and as such have a healthy interest in sex, not unlike my own. So more chance of finding fun between the sheets when we do get there (happy days and nights)!!:o)) img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Meeting socially

Hi sallyann25's. Sorry to see you haven't had any takers for your kind and genuine offer of going for a drink with you today. I would have liked to meet up for a drink with you if I lived closer Honey, it would have been a good chance to get to know you a little Sally!:o)

I wish there were more genuine women like you offering the same on here. As I'm always happy to meet socially first as there is no pressure on either party. My thinking of finding a woman on here is not that they are necessarily going to want to jump straight into bed with me, as sexy as I am, lol but that the women I meet on here will at least have a healthy sex drive and as such have a healthy interest in sex, not unlike my own. So more chance of finding fun between the sheets when we do get there (happy days and nights)!!:o)) img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"