Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

warren461uk's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 05.01.2014, 06.01.2014, 07.01.2014, 08.01.2014, looking for well endowed guy to come and give me a real good f......

RE:warren461uk's Quick Meet

im free weds if you are?? just tell me when and where is gd for you xx

RE:warren461uk's Quick Meet

free on the 9th???????

Meeting u on Tuesday

I am in clowyn bay working and would love to have my dinner time pleasing u an having raw sex in the fresh sea air. I am from cheshire an live there but got a job on going at the moment clowyn heights near the zoo. So if u fancy a handsome,good body 7incher(thick) man to make a sandwich then i am here. Even got a little spot near the zoo where we can do everything an anything i am into cuckolding,watching or being watched. But if ur for real then I will satisfy u,u wont be dissapointed trust me.hope hear from u soon???? If i do i,ll send u my numberphoto if u wanted

RE:Meeting u on Tuesday

waiting for your reply,can be evening meet if you want,can acc

RE:Meeting u on Tuesday

hope you are going to come

RE:RE:Meeting u on Tuesday

Daytime sorry guys, not working alone otherwise I would stay aslong as you wanted me... GUTTED! No chance of dinner time session?? Or before 4pm? Only other thing is disappear for night or three,LOL but which I am 99 sure i would get reported missing just because not my local area. Trust me if i can i will, because we would have a GREAT time,never know i might stay over the night,what time in evening would you be able meet up? An theres always dinner time fuck or pick me up take me corner shop, i at least get a mouthful of some dinner xxxx img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

Meeting ute, TOMORROW

Honest if you can get to me u WONT be dissapointed if u even caught the bus to clowyn heights the bus stop is outside the job we at, I would just be hanging about waiting for you start friendly chat as people do. I,ll show you where wait a min as i let my co workers just having a break..... Breaking your pussy sexy. I got a safe place where we can do what we gota do,no one will see you but hear your moans of pleasure as i please my welsh dragon,it would be easy if you wear no knickers,dress or skirt. Easy access love.....could even have a little play on the bus??? I REALLY want this to happen?? I,ll be coverd in dirty work jeans,but thay wont be on long all being well. Anytime between 9.30am and 3pm i am yours,I will even pay your bus fare. Your hubby coming to watch? Ok if he wants too but your going to love my cock smashing your pussy an will see how hard you orgasm,first time because always time for a second orgasm an another LOAD of my sperm pumping up in to you......sounds nice doesn't it, my mobile if you get the number ring me honey....xxxx

Daytime. Dinner time fuck

U might regret it if you dont call see me tomorrow, if you do you will full fill top fantasy of mine which is if by any chance you can travel down to me tonight? Do you drive either of you? Or have you a horny friend like yourself who can bring you here,i fuck her aswell as you,if not how about tomorrow up to clowyn heights? Gives you a lift an gets a toy boy intent on making her orgasm. How you like cocks? Hair,smooth? Anything you want me to wear,bring anything that gets you more wet?

RE:Daytime. Dinner time fuck

could make tonight.didnt get your phone no.get us in chatroom hot tub

RE:RE:Daytime. Dinner time fuck

Postcode any good or email? Or send me a contact number. I want u now, bit of daytime fun will warm u up for other guys after me, I wish we could fuck u all at same time one after another,if u get to me my mates always up for anything but most important he is ten inch long.....measured it myself... Ten inch and good girth aswell. If u wantcan get down tonite accomadate on not a problem two three or four of you old ten inch got a 2 bed flat an is there on his own.what a night it would be swapping mouth for pussy when we empty into you. Two cocks in at same time,how wet would you be. Might not be able walk normal when daylight appears but you would of had best sex of your life.... At least top best five fucks.... Orgasm,after orgasm light ones , deep ones. All night.. I fuck u for a hour on my own then ten inch then both you being filling in are sexy sandwich. You set the pace because we wont stop pounding unless you say to.....your really up for it aren't you?? I hope you are because if u do its a fantasy off the list...xxxx

meet when

send us postcode

Meet tonight

CW5 5LD

Re meet tonight

It's there for you guys,so you on route? Got my arms, legs,fingers crossed (only tillif you get here) tonight's going to be a excellent night if you want you stay over then head back tomorrow unless we not finished the job in question. Address will say nantwich thats it follow that line to a night to remember,good company,good food drink ETC img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Meet tonight

Check my blog i have hidden mobile number at start hopefully its up there

Meet tonight

Tried to smuggle number in msg,blogs etc not allowing it,postcode will get you here if u blank msg me when get near i,ll wait outside for you as not to miss you. Hope everything's still going on???? Xxxxx

blog

how do i get to your blog,are you back in nantwich?

Meet tonight

I am having trouble with internet myself, yes in nantwich now till morning then head upto clowyn heights gunny we going meet for real tomorrow? When am near you? Bus trip,orgasm or two before tea time. Do you or hubby drive?

Tomorrow or tonite?

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Meet tomorrow

Clowyn heights can't miss the house its big with green fence around it,also there's big building b4 get to colwyn zoo u stand at the cross roads there i,ll see you. HOPEFULLY XXX

The school rugby fields join on to the garden of our job,used to be empty these two house on Sesame Street

Empty house across from house we at if you decide to jump on a bus for a toy boy sex session then PLEASE do,if not ok cool xxxx

9th

still free evening time msg me on here cant read msg you sent

RE:9th

sorry cant make 9th.free all next week at present

RE:RE:warren461uk's Quick Meet

hi,ring us we are free tomorrow

ring us free tomorrow

ring us free tomorrow