Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

BristolBath area fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for single, couple or group to play with. Have a reasonable sized cock (which you can see on profile) and looking for some use for it. I would describe myself as fun and energetic, sensitive to others needs and discreet. Free in the daytime and some evenings, so get in touch if you have some idea of what you fancy. I am open minded and keen to experience new sensations and scenarios. If you think this sounds good reply and maybe we could arrange something soon.

RE:BristolBath area fun

Sounds like we're on the same page x

RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

I do hope so, as your really attractive and I think we could have a lot of fun. Maybe we could arrange to catch up sometime soon?

RE:RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

Oh i think we could definitely have a lot of fun. Catch up sounds great x

RE:RE:RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

When and where, free possibly Sunday or in the daytime next week, I'm at uni on a Tuesday and Thursday so would have to be another day. What are you interested in doing, could go for a coffee and see how we get on?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

I'm free Sunday and Wednesday. Coffee sounds like a good shout for a first meet :) x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

Do u fancy catching up on Wednesday, where do you fancy meeting and what time? Prob should discuss this somewhere else, is a decent time to discuss in the chatroom? Let me know

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:BristolBath area fun

Yes to Wednesday. Early afternoon? I don't know Bath very well so I'll leave that to you. Can't seem to access chat room but yeah should probably discuss this elsewhere... X

How to get in touch

That sounds good, but I'm happy to make my way over to Corsham if its easier, and you can show me the sights. If your about Sunday I might be able to be around after all. What do you think? If not have a great weekend :)

RE:How to get in touch

Message me your email when you get a chance and we can chat more x

Would love to...

I'll be in Bath anyway on Wed doing uni work so may bump into each other in the afternoon if your about.