Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

go2gathering

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.11.2013 Date END: 02.11.2013 munch

Attending and Identification

Hi, I will be at the local meet, how do I know who you are are?? what will be code for identification? probably a special table or a special drink could help in a discrete meet. wink wink

RE:go2gathering

Hi, I will be there, however how does one know who is who... would be a bit weird if not embarrassing to go sit at a table of a mixed couple and assume it was you... hahaha imagine the confusion....how about a preselected code of identification, I am sure this will also guarantee discretion as well as heighten the meet expectations as you never know who is who when they walk into the place.img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

oh wow only just seeing this...how did it go guys?

Adjeley, I couldnt turn up since the codes were not explained... would be a bit weird to walk in and start sitting around or asking around wouldnt it?? so come identification clarification would be required of cause. I hope next time for the sake of discretion, special identification codes could be sent via inbox to interested parties.... I look forward to the next one... PS: Call me and lets talk... its been a while