Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Young GAY guy hosting GANGBANG (UNOFFICIAL) FOR TODAY ONLY at Gay sauna

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.09.2013 Date END: 24.09.2013 I AM OFFERING myself for an UNOFFICIAL GANGBANG - ONLY FOR TODAY 4PM UNTIL 10pm AT THE GAY SAUNA, Entrance fee is £14. PLEASE DON'T ASK THE STAFF WHEN YOU GET THERE AS THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS EVENT it is of my own doing. It will be wet, spunky, tight, sexually charged exeperience not to be missed.
To find me there I will be waiting for all the cock I can handle, darkened dungeon downstairs.
I WANT AS MANY STIFF, SPUNKY COCKS AS POSSIBLE to BANG me until 10pm tonight. This is a one off guys so please I NEED YOUR SPUNKY COCKS. Bring plenty of lube with you as well. DON'T KEEP ME WAITING! If you want to know more read on below...

I will be a total slut for you to enjoy as you want. I have a sexy, VERY TIGHT, bouncy, yet firm ass that is aching to be filled with aAS MANY STIFF COCKS AS I CAN TAKE!
This is something I've dreamed about and it is now happening today only. I already have 10-15 men who will be at my gangbang. I ALSO WANT SOME BIG COCKS TO DEEPTHROAT ME and spit roast me like a real slut! BIG or SMALL I don't care - just hard, stiff, clean and lots of spunk to give me are all that are required.
Only a few basic rules please: no pain, except gentle spanking - your juicy cocks must be clean and if I say no I mean no thankyou (although I will be saying yes to most things).

I will be mostly in the darkened areas of the club.