Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Does this website actually work?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello, I am new to this website. All seems to be good but from all the messages I have sent and threads I have made, not meet ups have been arranged. I seems there are many non active users. I'm in Hampshire, maybe it's the area I live in that has not got many people. When I check for ladies that are online it only seems to be about 5 that are always online. Let me know about your recent experiences and how t go about things. Would be very helpful thanks, Jas

RE:Does this website actually work?

not sure if it does work i live in suffolk when im searching for ladies who are on line its always the same few no matter what time of day it is

RE:RE:Does this website actually work?

What about when they reply to you do you always see the message? As when I get messages it asks me to upgrade :(

RE:RE:RE:Does this website actually work?

Maybe I just got lucky then, cos I've managed to find a bloke near me! Have been chatting online and hopefully going to meet up soon. Don't give up hope!

everyone seems to have gone underground ?

i thought thisy site would have been full of like minded people but many are just here for gaining brownie points !
if your looking for a good fuck plenty of sex i guess your better off in a massage palour
so come on girls stop being shy !
and finding a shags liks getting blood out of stone
where are all the local women ????
not a very good site wont be renewing my membership unless things are improoved
img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:Does this website actually work?

Trust me it does work be patient work at it and most importantly show the ladies some respect and it will happen

with an attitude

Like that- no wonder! And no offence, but being nice to us ladies works wonders. Been here less than a week and already getting to know people and cybered already lol!!!