Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Looking for a Couple for a first time 3 sum in the north east

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Never had a 3 sum before so im looking for a couple to take their time with me and show me the ropes !

Re: Looking for a Couple for a first time 3 sum in the north east

we are also looking for a threesome with my partner it will also be my first time but not my partners.im from the west midlands but we could arrange to meet upand make a date.

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" hope to here soon. rosie

Hiya

We are a couple who would be willing to take our time with u,, we r from Wales but would travel and maybe meet you halfway.. if u r interested why not email us back and we can swop pics and then if we both like then fone numbers...interested?

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
I own my own carpark very genuine not free parking but always free spaces weather its to veiw or stay over u dont need a car as accomadation possaibe this is a private carpark only dont waste your time traveling to dogging sites on supe of the moment.No boyracers,no fashing lights .We are the alturntive to doggers we are the breed aboveimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

wondering if u want a ticket for my carpark we are also a couple