Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Looking for fun Friday the 12.07.2013

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hubby and Wife looking for some watchers and possibly joining in this Friday night around 11pm. Any offers or locations let us know ASAP on this forum as messages may be problematic. Look forward to hearing from you

hi

let me were to

RE:Looking for fun Friday the 12.07.2013

Hi, Let me knqw where. x

Hi i will be interested....

I'm interested. You thinking of any of the sites I passed you info about? Message me again if you want to have a chat about it.

RE:RE:Looking for fun Friday the 12.07.2013

I'm interested. You thinking of any of the sites I passed you info about? Message me again if you want to have a chat about it.

As you haven't logged in to check the thread and you were hoping to go out tonight I take it you've decided against it? I think I have a site for you so if you are serious then post here to let me know and I'll get in touch with details.

about 11

The Lane behind the reservoir is a better option about 11

RE:about 11

Still talking about the reservoir nearest you? I'll be there and hope to find you.

we were there

We were there at the first car park on the Lane from the Merthyr end. We had some fun in the car and then some white car possibly a taxi parked next to us. They watched for a bit but think there was a few guys in the car and Karen became a bit funny and asked if we could go. Have to respect her wishes in this sort of thing. Sorry if you travelled far for nothing.

RE:we were there

Well, at least I'm glad you had some fun and made a start - hopefully it won't have put you off trying again in future.

The next car park along where I was (Doh!) is slightly smaller and less exposed to the road as it has a narrower entrance than the car park area itself. Reckon it might be more suitable. Let me know by an email on here if you plan on going again and want to be sure of someone to watch that you know will respect your limits. I'll try and watch the forums and events too in case you post there, but an email would be good.

P.S. Sorry about the flurry of messages on the Friday but I was trying to make sure we got to meet up - and that still failed! LOL

tonight

Still planning on the details as discussed tonight :-)

betelgeuse49

If you wouldnt mind waiting until we are into as you say lol. She has said that as long as its not too intense there should be no problems but if she says no then thats it im afraid. Looks set to be a real fun night.

I am tour guide in Yogyakarta - Java

For private fun and sex while travel in Yogyakarta - ( special for woman, ladies or couple with straigh male ) if you would like to visit yogyakarta also will make your real fantasy please contact me .... serious only please

hi

were to and canyou forward me more info many thanks

RE:betelgeuse49

When u doing it next and where

dogging in merthyr

Cant we arrange for u to b up the bogey road one nite so I can watch u both please