Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Bangkok meet up

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 16.05.2013 Date END: 18.05.2013 We will be in Bangkok from may 16 to 18, and would be happy to meet people.

looking forward...

Will attend

RE:Bangkok meet up

Lets meet

so lets get it on, where is the location

Intrested in meeting single man?

Like so many of these post it will come to nothing, most likely the guy posting without the lady even knowing about it.

I started a similar meet thread after being approached by a "Couple" but not suprisingly when the date came due no info was forthcoming.

massage

Sensual & Sensational Body Massage for LADIES in Maldives. I am an expert of Body Massage ) It is 120 minutes session and I visit your home or Hotel. My Full Body Sensual Massage Therapy offers you sublime benefits to your whole body, mind and spirit… all inspired by your own gratifying pleasure. Join with me in a delightful, safe, discreet environment as I set on our way through the exploration of the wisdom of your body. Can consider the Basic Body massage and extra service too!we immensely enjoy meeting new people who are interested in self exploration. we sensual massage service is also available in your home, hotel or boat.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"