Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

transvestite for wedding

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want to marry cd,tv, tr.help me with advice

RE:transvestite for wedding

dont understand, do you want a t.v. to attend your wedding for some reason or are you seeking a tranny to marry. If its the latter then you will have to meet a few first...simples ! if the former.............I might be free.

RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

dont understand, do you want a t.v. to attend your wedding for some reason or are you seeking a tranny to marry. If its the latter then you will have to meet a few first...simples ! if the former.............I might be free.

SORRY, no tv.
I want to marry shemale, TS, tranny...img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

were u live?

RE:RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

were u live?

????

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

First you ask for a transvestite, then you say no transvestites, now you have no idea where you are?

Good luck with that! img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

First you ask for a transvestite, then you say no transvestites, now you have no idea where you are?Good luck with that!

I do not understand why .... well angliiski

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

I agree with Psibear, you dont seem to k now what it is you want or where you want it to happen. Sort yourself out and come back again later.

x

tranny wedding

you do have to give and take a little when someones not English ...maybe just lost in translation a bit

Marry a Shemale, transexual, Cross-dresser, transvestite?

Think the guy just needed a better online translation tool and got himself a bit confused.

I assume he wants to marry a shemale or transexual i.e only someone who has had or will be having surgeryhormone treatment?

Either way, you really need to get out and start meeting people first, even if you begin by doing it online.

By the way, I'm sorry but I can't help you in that department. I love being a Tgirl be definitely want to keep my naughty bits!
xx

RE:transvestite for wedding

I'd marry someone who could afford to keep me and pay, not only for my feminising hormones, but also my boobs to be implanted and certain other erotic desirable shemale physical enhancements to be made! Oh yes!

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:transvestite for wedding

You are so beautiful and amazing and would love to be the best possible man in your life