Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Sex party in Islamabad

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 30.04.2013 Date END: 01.05.2013 Hi dear friends, We will arrange a sex party in Islamabad, 5000 entry for cute girls and boys, if you have a couple we will provide you a saprate place... if you are a single select your partner from party and enjoy...... full confidential... please send your cell no and recently photo graph we will contact you.

RE:Sex party in Islamabad

Nice plan...
Give detailed Agenda..
Tentative Venue...
I may be interested - But how to ensure the privacy..? As I dont want to be exposed in front of anyone who knows me otherwise....how will you address this concern...?

i wanna come but make sure about privacy...

Free for 5000?

At one place you have demanded 5000 and at another said it's free. As an event manager, I would recommend you to keep it free of cost so people attend and get the hang of it. Later once you form a club after several dates, go on with membership provided you have something valuable to offer. At the moment it seems as if you are trying to make money only. I can date in a safe guest house for Rs. 1500 even.

As for females not wanting to reveal themselves, I recommend you cover your face in burkha style and only after confirming you don't know anyone, go on ahead!

Tentative Venue...
and also is there a balance between number of gals n guys
for girls burka style is ok , what about boys
please address these concerns

Confermation

20 Girls and 30 Boys registered for this party.... We will enjoy ....

Hey ,,, wen is the party and can i hav some info abt the location and the security measures ,,, gv me a deatil info kindly ,,, i will love to join the party,,,

RE:RE:Sex party in Islamabad

first of all this is a 100% secure location we will pick u on a selected location and after the party we will drop there....... you age must have to 36 year only.....

RE:RE:Sex party in Islamabad

would u like to have hun with me.. contact please ...

RE:RE:RE:Sex party in Islamabad

I would like to join dear.

any update

any replies about this party did any one went to this ?

any updates

hey tell me exact details of it did any one attend it and when will be the next arrangements

Did i Miss it!

How did it go? Anyone who went to this party?

Was there any real party ya Sab Mamu ban gaey?

Did the party took place as scheduled?
please share...could be beneficial for others..