Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

mwuhaq's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 23.03.2013, Thunderstorm with drizzeling ,i am sitting all alone in the apartment,those who are willing to come my place are more then welcome to have fun.

Nude meetget-together on Sunday

Sunday is already very wetty today , lets make it more awesome by throuwing a NUDE PARTY, my idea of a nude party is not for sex, despite what other people may assume.
My idea is simple...a nude party means just that. A party without clothes. No sex. No lewd suggestions. Just no clothes. That's it, also i need to make connections with you , so that we can continue that practice , there is no harm in private nude parties , we will be all naked , respecting eachother. Let us start with it.
If anyone is interested to attend nude party, I live in F-10 Islamabad,in my own apartment , with no neighbors around I don't want to give too much info online (don't want stalkers coming after me), for further detail please contact me , time starts now ... from now till night :)

hi

well to start with nude party isnt a right idea,it takes time to get open with in couples

RE:hi

Yes cplisb , will do exactly what comfy you :) your interest and suggestions are highly appreciated :)