Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Curious to try dogging for the first time in Surrey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,
i live in Surrey, am very openminded and like to have fun.

i have experienced many things but one i have always wanted to try but never done is dogging.

Can anyone guide me on etiquette what to expect and where to do it in Surrey area?

Thanks

Claire
xxx

RE:Curious to try dogging for the first time in Surrey

hi Claire,

I too am interested in dogging as its something I have always wanted to do.
I found the advice in the etiquette forums really useful, in particular a thread called "dogging do's & dogging dont" theres one post called "Ten commandments (of dogging)" that has nearly everythingyou want to know. Not sure if this link will work but its below.
http:www.theadulthub.comMemberForumsViewThread.aspx?threadId=59591&view=lastpost#150889

If you are looking to experience it with someone I would be more than happy to meet up and share the experience. Im afraid I don't know anywhere in Surrey but if you can find a place let me know & I will meet you there.

Have fun!

J x

RE:RE:Curious to try dogging for the first time in Surrey

wow a woman offering and no one answering!!! lol

Curious to try dogging for the first time in Surrey

I understand the attraction of it being with a total stranger and the thrill of what might happen - but if it's your first time then why not arrange to meet at a car park with experienced, established and trustworthy people off this site...?

Pick someone with validations so that you know that they've met others before and are proven as safe and reliable.

Once you've got your first couple of times under your belt you'll be more comfortable in real unknown dogging.....

Best of luck in whatever you decide!

dogging sites

There are various dogging sites in Surrey but you will find the known ones are mainly gay or visited by more mature men.

Ones that spring to mind are the island on the Thames at Walton, Wisley Lake Car Park of the A3, and Hoggs Back car park and epsom Downs. There are no doubt plenty more but do a search on the net and these all come up.

Dogging in and around Bromley

Looking for couples to join us dogging in or around Bromley.
We normally go to Shoreham Woods for some outdoor fun and would love anothercouple to join us so if you'd like to come along with us then get in touch

Dogging

Please let me know in Surrey good ones in Cambs

female dogging york

hi im 23 and live near york i have been so bored recently now i am single and would like to have exciteing fun doggin with bi couple straight female group and 3somes in the york(uk) area i hope someone can help me plz plz plz plz so bored.

RE:female dogging york

Hogs Back (between Guildford and Farnham) is the only one I can think of...

Surrey Dogging

Not 100% but have heard rumors of dogging taking place at Newland's Corner on the A25