Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Bi Male needed for threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are a kinky couple into BDSM. Our relationship is Ds and although in this case, we are not looking to have a BDSM bi male join us. We would just like a Bi or Bi-curious male to join in for kinky sex and NSA on an occasional basis.
We are also into sexting on the downtimes when not having sex, would like to do that too.
Message me and check out our profile anyone who want to joins us.
We can't accommodate or do anything where we are, we would have to meet at a hotel, or at your place to have the session. Would like to video (for my our own enjoyment) or take pictures too.
Sub is wet, desperate to try DP, both ends, double blow jobs and also watch me have sex with the man too. Lots of exciting stuff.
Thanks

RE:Bi Male needed for threesome

Hi I am a bi male from Bath
I adore all ur pictures and i would love to meet you both, i cant read messages sent on my profile, but reply here or meet me in a chat room.
mick

bi male

Hi, would be very interested in chatting to you, lots of similar interests! unable to open messages but often in chat in mornings. love some secting aswell lol
Alan x

Jb500

Hi would love to chat

hi im bi curious and have had some experience with this i am able to accomodate for the next 6 weeks and would love to have fun with you both

would love to meet

hi - i'm bi curious and live on hayling island.... would love to meet :)

Hi, I am Gosport. Sounds like fun, check out my profile and if you like the look of me then mail back.

Hi