Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Wirral Dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

trying to sort something out for a lady i know who wants to go dogging sometime in the next couple of weeks,it will be on the wirral and only people who are close by please, she wants to be used and to have you cum all over her,she's never had a woman and she would like to try that to on the night so any males or couples please get in touch,she will pick who she wants to cum and let you know, she wants about 6 people, leave a message and i will pass all the details to her for her to choose

Re: Wirral Dogging

love to meet up, but not full member on here!

If your intere4sted email me :

I'm a 30 yr old male horny as hell & new to the scene.

Hope to speak soon!

Ken.

give me a when and where

count me in 2!

thought id jus tell u a bit about myself, im 19 mixd race short blak hair brwon eyes average build

Hi.. I had my first ever doggin experience on sat 12th just gone and it was fantastic, initially I only went to observe but I was so over aroused I had 5 guys playing within about 10 mins. I am small blonde 43yr old with little fem experience but some. Im looking for a gang bang at my next venture and have not limited numbers yet. Ive just joined this site but please see my profile when its approved, would love to help and encourage your lady friend. Im a size 14 if that is of any consellation. bye for now.. Juicy. x

I live just across the water but can travel easily. just say when and where and I will be there. If you want further information then drop me a line via my profile.

G.