Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

guyscouples wanted tuesday 8 - friday 11 pm in crawley

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi lads and ladies,

Me and my fuck buddy are looking for single guys or a couple (male+female) for a roleplayfull swing!

me: 30, 5 ft 10, well built, short hair, well endowed

she: 35, 5 ft4, size 18, nice boobs, into oral, vaginal, and oral, loves being abused and sworn at!

what we are looking for:

one (ONLY 1) well endowed guy (8 inch plus) to meet me (guy) in crawley, we'll go to my place, where she will be waiting for us naked, i will go in first and use her ass. you sneak in quietly and use her vagina (oral, followed by vaginal). it would be ideal for you to be wearing trainers and trousers.

alternatively, a couple, man and woman, just to walk into our room naked while we'r having sex and join in for fun! man and woman must be under 35 and both must be clean!

we will not consider:

over 35s or under 25s (unless a couple, sorry, just her preference), anyone into any sort of drugs, anyone who isnt of sound mind!

get in touch if you are genuinely interested and fit the bill. introduce and describe yourself. "Hi, i would like to fuck her" would be a pathetic try!!

editted

me: thirty years of age
she: thirty five years of age

RE:guyscouples wanted tuesday 8 - friday 11 pm in crawley

Hi, I am interested in this.... I am not quite 8 inches but am almost 7 when erect. I am good at what I do and would be glad to play. I am willing to travel to Crawley... PM me more details if I am an acceptable candidate

RE:RE:guyscouples wanted tuesday 8 - friday 11 pm in crawley

i'll speak to her and let you know mate. it's not my decision :)

update

hi, sorry but you are a bit too far mate. we'r looking for someone whos rather local so that if we like how things go, it could be something regular.

anyone free tomorrow night after 8pm?

Local but too old

Hope you manage to find what you are after. Shame I am just a few years too old for you.

All the best and have lots of fun

RE:Local but too old

we can live with a couple of years here and there ;)

RE:RE:Local but too old

Well I am 37 next month so if this agreeable please get in touch

Re your meet.

Hello from just down the road in Reigate. I'd thought I'd make myself known to you. I'm 49 and British 5' 12". Your'e probably not interested in me so I'll leave it by saying I'm here and can be with you in 20 mins. If you need me let me know.