Home > Forums > (UK) West Midlands (Instant Action)

Friday nite fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Anyone fancy hooking up for some Friday nite fun?

RE:Friday nite fun

HI would love to hook up.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Birmingham area

Anybody want to meet up I'm gonna try a few more times then after that I'm Not intrested trust me I'm a man of my word and will turn you down sick of you fake ppl on this site all talk and no action......... This is the time to act ill be waiting for a reply time is short img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif"

MIDLANDS AREA

Anyone genuine & for real on this site and do want to fuck img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

meeting up tonight

are there any nice couples out there who want to meet up for some fun tonight? with me and my partner? sheila simon xxx

RE:meeting up tonight

are there any nice couples out there who want to meet up for some fun tonight? with me and my partner? sheila simon xxx
we are in the midlands but can travel

RE:RE:meeting up tonight

Single guy here can meet in wolves for a 3sum in car if intrested img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:THIS SITE ALL TALK NO ACTION

OH I WOULDN'T SAY THAT the site provides what people want,Some only come on here for company and a chat. Then again there are a lot of people who don't follow the rules and think as you do. If your not "pulling" try another way to get free leg over!

Yes too right honey

three

anyone looking for a friend for regular 3somes

Friday or Saturday night fun

Any bi girls wanting to meet with an attractive couple for group girl on girl action please reply to this thread for more details

hi, im interested, get in touch

looking for genuine bi couple

Hi is there a genuine bi couple in the midlands who will meet a nice guy for some three way fun ???
oscar xx