Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Orgy Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.01.2013 Date END: 05.01.2013 Orgy Party at a secret Place .

RE:Orgy Party

hi. i am very interested in joining your orgy party. i know you said the venue is secret but could you give me an idea of where in the country it will be. and if i am welcome or not. Happy new year. Andy

i would like to know more details if possible please xxxx

is it ok to join the party?! send me details in a mail thanks in advance

orgy party

Hi there am jahtsk. and would like to offer my services to ur good selves

You say it is a secret location but could you narrow it down a wee bit.I would be interested if it was ok with you

RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Hey Joanna, I'm more than happy to bang the arse off you. Hockley woods, Thorndon Park or car fun. Up to you , I'm local

RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Would luv to meet up for some sex fun in the woods.Best next week.Will wear a short black dress,hold-up, thong and heels or boots

am very interested, send me mail plz about place. ty in advance

RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Would luv to meet up for some sex fun in the woods.Best next week.Will wear a short black dress,hold-up, thong and heels or boots. Looking forward to it already. My cock has gone hard at the thought of fucking you in the woods

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

please wear trousers but come commando.In the woods it is easier to get your cock out quickly to go down on you and give you a good sucking before you fuck me.Saves time fumbling through underpantsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

No problem there, I never were pants anyway! Just let me know where & when. Sooo looking forward to it xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Regret i dont do bareback so i will bring condoms xx

id like to bang you as well free anytime where and when x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

where and when?

joanna condoms

Hi Joanna, no problem wearing condoms, although I may whip it off before I cum & shoot my load over your tight ass, then rub my cum in with the tip of my hard cock. Unless of course, you'd like me to cum somewhere else ;) also, when we do meet, could it be between five pm & seven pm? It's easier for me as a married guy. Alternatively, I can meet early Am. But it would be early as I start work at six. I work near Basildon so can meet pretty much anywhere. X

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Hi Joanna, just wondering if you're still interested in meeting up next week for some fun in the woods ;) xx

Hi there I am Abu Dhabi based missed this invite please ask me next or if you or other Lebanese interested come to UAE for meet lt me know or I can travel to you

No Time waters Please Only Genuine Couples looking for guy

Orgy

Very interested would love to cum and join in img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Love to join

You were is it drop me details Steven x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Orgy Party joanna

Hey Joanna, r u free for a quick meet tomorrow about midday Would love a quick suck and fuck, some fast & furious lunchtime fun. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"