Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

gang bang party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.11.2012 Date END: 25.11.2012 Janan, Kinky67 and RedMeggy are having a GangBang on Saturday, 24th November near to Elche
start 9pm till ???????
look on events on the swing site

gang bang

i want to come how do i get more details

Me gustaria ir

Hola a todos, me gustaria acudir si no hay ningun problema, pero tengo que confirmarlo mas tarde, aun es algo pronto para mi, gracias

RE:gang bang party

Hi book my in for this,I've not done this for ages really looking forward to this looking to not only join in but get stuck in. Jack***

Gang Bang Sat 24th!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all!!! Let's make it a night to remember!!!

Gang Bang

At least I know where La Murada is! Look forward to it - LOTS!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Date start: 24.11.2012 Date END: 25.11.2012 Janan, and RedMeggy are having a GangBang on Saturday, 24th November near to ORIHUELA, start 9pm till ??????? looking for singles males.no couples sorry.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Gang Bang only

I'm very sorry to say that RedMeggy has got things all mixed up ... the party on Saturday is JUST a gang bang and not a couples party ... We will have a couples party here another time but this Saturday only men are welcome. So very sorry. Meggy xxx

RE:Gang Bang only

Hi Meggy - glad to be welcome ANYWHERE. I will make sure I find the correct turn off in good time. Sure to be easy to miss in the dark.

Vic xxx

RE:RE:gang bang party

i like to come can you tell me where thanks

Where?

Were new to this. Is it couples?

Jays35mok

See above for the address and directions or mail janan on here ... we're only half an hour from you! Hope to see you on Saturday

stary69

Sorry ... it's just for men this time .... we may have a couples party soon!

Coming from Denia can you supply directions and if possible a phone number Thanks Tony

manthatcan

GangBang will be held at

Los Randeros 4, La Murada, Orihuela, 03315

From Denia use E15 A7 south towards Murcia ... exit 741 ... take the road towards Abanilla and Benferri and LA MURADA. Come through La Murada and straight on at the roundabout at the end of town heading towards Abanilla. After about 2 km, just after the speed limit changes to 60, there is a canal service road that crosses the main road ... turn right onto it ... careful as it is a tight turn. SLOW ... 2 massive speed bumps .... take that road till the next cross roads and turn right, up the hill. The house is the first on the left ... parking is on waste ground just past the house.

It should take no more than 10 mins from the motorway.

No charge but bring your own drinks and condoms

manthatcan

Mail Janan for directions as some of the above has been censored out xx

meeting

is it for couple or singke is can come?

RE:meeting

hi,its only for single males,nex time whe do a couple evening.
greetings jan en ann xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:meeting

hi
will be there many female?