Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Taunton Tonight.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey all.
I will be in taunton tonight if anyone wants to meet up :)
Dont be shy open to all offers, pm me if you like np.
John x

RE:Taunton Tonight.

Hey all.
Going to be there from 9pm onwards.
Pm me if you like :)

RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Bump :)

RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Hummmmmm :)
Hi John x
Well maybe i could make it, who else is coming give me a shout and we could see if we can hook up and maybe hit a few dogging sites together if you got any energy left after last week lol.
Lisa xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

HI Lisa.
Sounds good to me, pm me and we can meet for some fun xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Hi Lisa.
Thinks out loud, maybe we could try the cartgate service area off the a303 again, i will pm you now :)
xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Hey fella, how do I get involved - im just off M5 Bristol...will Lisa b there??...never dogged before - u going anywhere after that with her, swing clubs etc..
Can you let me know if I can hook up and where

D

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

me again...hope u gt my messages to text me as dont know where that services is & no sat nav!! I pm Lisa as well, hope c u both soon if cant find u tonite!!

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Hi Cheesseman.
Sorry we missed you maybe next time.
John.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

@ Lisa :)
Thanks for a great night lol, not that i saw much of you, and sorry i banged on the car roof and shouted police! everyone out rofl, not seen that much movement from a car in a long time :)
Anyway you know that girl Amanda you allways liked wink wink guess what :) you missed your chance, maybe next time for you, and her boyfriend was a good laugh.
Spent the night parked up and slept in the car, got a bloody stiff neck now, makes a change from what was stiff early on the evening lol.
Catch you soon you naughty girl img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
John xxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Yes hope so, had no idea how long u would be there or where the hell I was going!!...sent a few messages to get my mobile to u - do u get this site on ure phone?..Lisa there?!, maybe could meet bit closer down M5 sometime - Im down Taunton on Weds

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

B A S T A R D :) rofl.
Ok john you done it this time revenge will be mine :)
Not only did you get my girl you also fucked up the 4 some lol they run like hell from the car, and in the meantime your doing whatever with someone i have been after for months G I T
Real glad you got a stiff neck and i hope termites chew off your testicles.
So next time i am going to fuck you Sensless first then i might stand a chance with her lol
chow big boy.
Lisa xxxxxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Taunton Tonight.

Bring it bitch :)