Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

justfun26's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 14.09.2012, Last minute fun decision to mark getting back to Liverpool :D

Info

Any1 interested drop me a mail please, me and the bf are available for only a short time tomorrow morning, roughly 9am, want some1 to come to mine, get naked straight away, go down on me, then I'll return the favour until you fill my mouth with warm creamy cum or else shoot it all over my ace, either way bf will be taking loads of pictures :) I know the time isn't ideal and it's short notice, we're both back today so thought it'd be fun way to start a naughty weekend! Hope you're interested xox

RE:Info

Awesome invite well put. Would regret not making it due to work.

Good luck

Hope ure the cat that got the cream ;)...would luv to but cant make,lil bit too far for a quickie!! enjoy x

Sounds like a great way to start the day but it's too far for me. Looking forward to seeing some sexy photos though. Have fun X

RE:INFO

CAN COME OVER AS IN LIVERPOOL..LET ME NO BE UP FOR IT

Wow :)

Hehe tbh its exciting get the response I did here, did nit expect that! Sorry your all so far away : pity! Keep getting back to me everyone this isn't looking promising xox

Absolutely fucking incredible event description and very sexy photos! My two favorite things too! 9 would be perfect but I'm in Germany. img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" I can't believe you don't have people on a waiting list.

RE:Wow :)

Hiya! I live in Chester, I could make it if you want to.
I just turned 23 yesterday, so I would love to treat myself to you if your up for it !

Sam

Hey babe, you'd need to send some pics over asap, mail me on my profile and we'll talk xox

That would almost be worth the drive from somerset! If only I had more notice.....
If you ever travel south please shout me. xxx.

Hiya, would love to come but may be outside your likes , am 50 years young lol Andyx

RE:justfun26's Quick Meet

Hi their, i live in liverpool and free so can hepl you mark you return to liverpool tomorrow, let me know where..img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm local

Hey hunny...
If you go ahead, count me in?

George

xXx