Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Meet tonight, Minehead, exeter area.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi There.
Looking for a meet tonight in the minehead, exeter area.
Please message me asap, i will supply the wine etc can accomadate, or will come to you.
John xxx

RE:Meet tonight, Minehead, exeter area.

Hi John :)
Hows it going ?
Would love to meet up again with you, the last time was fun fun fun :)
Give me a ring or pm and maybe we could try to meet over the next few weeks if your not up to anything wink wink :) steve says hi and thanks for the lovely house you let us stay in. PS: Steve is on the phone atm as we have finished,would love to get to know you more....any more thoughts on the swingers weekend at your houses ? count me in if you go ahead with it...you rich bastard lol would love to have 1 of them :))catch you very soon xxxxx

RE:RE:Meet tonight, Minehead, exeter area.

Hi Lisa the stalker lol.
Well i have sorted membership now and i am waiting for someone from exeter to get back to me male or female ? you never know lol.
Realy glad you both had a great time when you stayed (all down to my sexual prowers) lol and i will give you a ring sometime but realy like the profile of someone on here atm and hope they get back to me tonight or i am going to get drunk on a few bottles of wine :)
John xxxxx

RE:RE:RE:Meet tonight, Minehead, exeter area.

Come on everybody dont be shy :)
Pm me if you would rather keep it between us, can travel, Taunton, Minehead and Exeter and anywhere near here.
John xxxx
PS: And Lisa keep out of this :) kisses to everyone xxxxx

RE:RE:RE:Meet tonight, Minehead, exeter area.

fone ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"