Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

all in gang bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.09.2012 Date END: 22.09.2012 Moonshine 2012 are looking for bi sexual men and women to join us in a host of sexual exploits in a clean, friendly atmosphere. We want to create a night we will all never forget!

AND ME

Thats moonshine 2012 AND I

All in gang bang

Come on ladies and gents, would love to see you there, especially some of you hot bi ladies to have some girl on girl action with me! I need a nice busty woman or two to play together with me for my first proper bi experience! Xx

RE:All in gang bang

YES YES PLEAS MMMimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

gang bang

Stickyvicky we like! Few more like that required, gunna be alot of action and dirty antics and xperiments!

gangbang

would very much like to attend.look forward to hearing from you.
Happyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

gang bang

More the merrier! Guna be alot to go around!

RE:all in gang bang

hi. im deffo up for that but it be my first time. what do i need to do not to miss it ?

gang bang

First time aint a prob, am sure alot of people will be doin something for the 1st time! You will need to put some pics on first tho mate. You do know your 192miles away?

Sounds good....

Any details... Where, when?

gang bang

Its 21st sept in sutton, st helens at 8.30 onwards. Once again u will need to post or email a couple of pics before and exact location revealed

Looking forward to it

Very excited about this event just need more women! Looking forward to sliding my meat into moonshine aswel ;)

Yipee

St Helens is near-by, could be massively tempted by this xox

RE:Yipee

You should come bet that arse looks excellent in real life it even gets me goin on my phone lol!

i agree!

I agree! I've just mailed you about the meet, defo need more women for me to enjoy and you are hot!xx

Mail please xox

Can I get a mail about the meet :) xox

RE:Mail please xox

It was you that I mailed hun! Would love you there xx

gangbang

All looking good it's going to be good night full of sexy fun.
Really looking forward to it.
Happyimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:gang bang

were is this

I'd love to come along, pretty sure I can make the 21st but not 100% certain.

Random

Is anyone invited.?

RE:Random

Yes hun, and we want more gorgeous women there! Are you coming?x

gangbang

Random do cum you'll be the icing on the cakeimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

re random

Yep more hotties the better. Pm me or moonshine with any questions

confirmation of attendance

Hi everybody! Please can you message me to let me know if you are defo coming along to our meet.

Thank you :-) looking forward to meeting you all xx

attending

is this open to all would love to come along as its my birthday weekend.

RE:attending

Hi guys it certainly is! Would love to have you there :-) xx

Hey,

Thank you for the invite - sorry i am unable to reply. We are not sure if we can make it, but will definitely try to. :)

get there

Yeah sin city get there!

room for one more?

Hey, room for one more? :] Around that date i'll be located only about an hour away so I could almost certainly make it, would be massively up for it. Like ly profile says i'm bi and open to just about anything, so i'm looking forward to it if you'll "have" me ;]

(if so, i'll message one of you with contact info)

Anyone else want to join us?

Hi guys, anyone else want to join in with us? Xx

I

Hi there i would like to join your party if you like send me all details soon as you can

Bi women needed!

Need more sexy bi girls to get involved with the girls mostly, come on ladies, its gonna be a great night!xx img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Temptation . . .

Hoping for lots of fun so more girls please come :) xox

RE:Temptation . . .

See ladies, how can you resist this gorgeous one? Xx

Fingers crossed ;)

Hoping that we will be able to attend, cant wait to have my first Bi experience if the're are any ladies out there that would like to help me with this ;) xx

26 year old sub bi guy?

Hey, this sounds awesome! Love to attend if thats what your looking for? Steve x

hi

Hi guys, my account should run out today :-( if I suddenly disappear. The gang bang will still be going ahead and I'll still be going. All questions etc should be sent to hotnhorny1978 or to me for those that have my email adsress. See you all soon! Xx

excited :]

Hah Moonshine i'd been trying to reply back to you at a couple of points over the last few days but it said you'd reached the daily limit for messages from standard members, booo. No worries! Like you say i'll message hotnhorny about it.

Rather lookin forward to this, it's been on my mind a lot lately :] Might be bringing a few things that may come in useful, especially for the bi girls (double dildo, strap on harness + few dildos.. silicone ones, no hygiene issues once they're clean, or maybe bring your own if they're harness compatible). Good ideabad idea?

Also may I suggest someone brings a camera for photosvideo :]

gang bang

Great ideas mate, the sex toys would be a v good welcome addition!

gang bang

If ur travelling and want overnite accomodation let me know, theres prob room for 12 to stay over or more if u wana use the floor!

re:

Ace, i'll bring some toys then (and what lube I have, heh).

About overnight accomodation: depends how long it goes on for, i'd say - i'll be getting there and back by train, and some trains don't go much later than 11-12ish, so if it comes to it, i'll gladly sleep on the floora sofa, etc. Either way, the offer is appreciated :]

(I could swear there's something else I meant to come here to say but it's lost me, blahhh)

gang bang

I go on holiday tmoz so if u get no reply from me in the next week u know why. Il need definant numbers when i get back please

RE:confirmation of attendance

where is this meet...id consider it x

RE:RE:confirmation of attendance

Hi, its in Sutton. Saint Helens. Hotnhorny1978 has the address but is away on holiday this week. Contact him next week for details. Will be great to have you there :-) xx

RE:RE:confirmation of attendance

Hi, its in Sutton. Saint Helens. Hotnhorny1978 has the address but is away on holiday this week. Contact him next week for details. Will be great to have you there :-) xx

Count me in

Hi Guys...
Your just round the corner from me, so count me in, if you want pics I have them on private, so can make them public.
I wont need accomm and am fully Bi with MMM and MMF experience !!

George

xXx

RE:all in gang bang

Sounds fantastic! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:all in gang bang

Well get yourself on the attending list ;-) read your profile and I like it!xx

confirmation

Certainly i will be there with knobs on.img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

absolutely can't waitimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

going away

Hi guys
I am also going away on hol, I won't be back until 16th Sept. Therefore any questions about the meet will need to be sent to hotnhorny1978 next week when he's back. See you all soon!

mature lady needed 55-65 .

Recently divorced male , clean and discreet would like to meet a sexy mature lady in the hampshiresouthampton area , i need re-educating....hope you can accommodate.

RE:mature lady needed 55-65 .

^ I think you meant to post a new topic, not post in here :P

question

hotnhorny, are you around? I'd emailed you a couple of questions but haven't had a reply, though you were on holiday at the time I think. Can you get back to me when you've got a sec? Cheers :]

Hi moonshine. I wanT to join the event. Can you tell me the location please.

RE:All in gang bang

would need to know where to come to send details via e mail if possible .

i think we all need to know time is getting short

sorry!

Hi everyone, unfortunately I will not be attending as I have just got back off holiday and found out I have an important appointment to attend that afternoon that I have been waiting for for 6 months which I cannot re arrange. It also means that I will no longer be on this site as I will be having lots of treatment over the next 6 to 12 months. Really sorry. Hopefully the meet will still go ahead, please contact hotnhorny1978 regarding this. Really sorry but I hope you all understand.

RE:sorry!

Looks like this is off, the profile for hotnhorny1978 is no longer available so can't contact him