Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

SEX PARTY EXTRA-ORDINNAIRE 5!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.08.2012 Date END: 05.08.2012 So you MUST have heard about us by now. Yes this is the crew that's been making it happen in terms of sex parties in town. For y'all who've missed out on any of the past events this is your chance to live your dreams. BIGGER, BETTER AND REDEFINED...

Are you ready to get your freak on? Do you dream of that orgy where you can have unlimited sex with random strangers on a no strings attached basis? Do you desire to satisfy all your sexual fantasies in a single night? Are you a virgin looking to crank it up a notch? Then this is definitely your chance!!!!!

Like minded individuals with a desire for random sex will be brought together at an undisclosed location and there will be a whole night of pure no strings attached sex and fun. The event is extremely discreet so one need not to worry about their identity being revealed. We will ensure that all participants’ needs are catered for and everybody has a great time. Your sexual orientation not withstanding as there will be something for everyone.

Over and above this the event will be held in an upmarket suburb where maximum security measures will be ensured for all participants including parking. There will be a Dj mixing music in the house all night. For drinks bring your own bottle and enjoy what you like. We will also guarantee that absolute safety measures are put in place for all participants by providing all sorts of protection and anything else required (i.e lube, condoms, e.t.c. e.tc ).

PS: THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY EVENT AND WE WILL NEED TO CONFIRM THE I.D’s & AGE OF ALL THOSE ATTENDING. FOR THE GUYS STRICTLY OVER 23YEARS AND LADIES OVER 21 WITH I.D’s!!!!

sex party extrordinaire!!????

When is the next event like this?? We're new to Calgary and are trying to find more about after hours and alternate lifestyles events, so far not coming up with a lot :-(((

Any suggestions or a date for an event like the one you described above would be great!
Tnx

RE:sex party extrordinaire!!????

THE PARTY IS IN NAIROBI, KENYA. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THEN GOOD FOR YOU.

FEW SPOTS LEFT PEOPLE KEEP BOOKING!!!!

sex party

how do i book?

RE:SEX PARTY EXTRA-ORDINNAIRE 5!

can you inbox details and cost

RE:RE:RE:SEX PARTY EXTRA-ORDINNAIRE 5!

3 DAYS TO GO... Are you ready? U can't afford to miss this one, get calling few slots left...

RE:SEX PARTY EXTRA-ORDINNAIRE 5!

i am male 32 years old can i come alone ?

RE:RE:SEX PARTY EXTRA-ORDINNAIRE 5!

yes u can goldberg aharges are three thousand only! book now by inboxing your no

2 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE KEEP BOOKING NOW TO AVOID LAST MINUTE INCONVENIENCES!

Any Sex party extra ordinary in Mumbai

I will love to attend party if held in MUMBAI ( INDIA )