Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

DoggingGlory hole Surrey

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I want to service some Surrey people esp around the Surbiton, Kingston and Hampton areas.
Tell me where there is a glory hole or make one or dogging area and I will be there. x

RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

I work flexible hours and love the idea of hooking up in mad places. Message me if you want in or even know of a glory hole. img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

hi, i m up. when are you planning? is this friday ok with u at around 10 pm?

DoggingGloryhole Surrey

A gloryhole in Surrey would be fantastic.
There are dogging locations in Surrey

I haven't been to any. Does anyone know when to visit those spots?

DoggingGloryhole Surrey

Hey Tallchick would love to meet you in a dogging session, based in Guildford and can travel

Dogging stuff!

New to this, help a brother out ;-)

Could someone make a glory hole in Surrey then post on here where it is? That would be awesome

RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

i can do everything for u princess just get back to me ;)

RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

can we all meet in a cinema in the last row during the film when its dark?! its my favorite!

Lets get some of that action going....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

Cinema is cool. I have this wild fantasy of just going somewhere. and being able to lick suck and fuck. No names, no faces. Just pleasure. Oh I want a glory hole. x

locations

Singlestud - so long as all your doing is posting directions not links to other sites it should allow you. Other members post detailed directions so I can't understand why your having problems

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

great, then choose a cinema and a sharp time and day to meet up all there this weekend. i personally love curzon soho! its small and usually empty. sunday 4 pm?

I know some swingers club have glory holes, but most are in ne london. I am based in Wimbledon and wold love to take u to a swingersnudist club in Kentish Town.

Andrew

We are all ready and willing. We just need to know a time and a place.

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

Oh I really hope we can do this. I want to lick suck and fuck so many of you

Glory Hole

I know a car park in Guilford that has a toilet with plastics plugs on the wall where an old fixing was - you can arrange to meet and push it through quite easily, its wide enough - interested? xd

RE:Glory Hole

Is there nothing closer to SurbitonKingston area?

RE:RE:Glory Hole

you are longing it too much. just choose one and let us all come and show u the right decision u have made!;) 10 of us can show up and can make a wall around u which noone can notice!!!!!!!!! decide faster girl;)

RE:RE:Glory Hole

Plenty of dogging sites round SurbitonKingston....message me if you want to know where

hi

RE:RE:RE:Glory Hole

like to know where glory holes are in kingston and around surrey

love the idea but wer

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

Hi,

Sorry I have not replied, sadly I have rather ill.
All better now. I am still thinking of places for a public glory hole.
Like.. toilets in a not so busy shop, supermarket, pub etc??

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

Layby near sunbury on thames is good or Tescos car park, also monkey puzzle car park chessington

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:DoggingGlory hole Surrey

what about in my bmw?

U wana meet up? i know some crazy places i could drive u to and doggy

hi lovely, how about we meet up at a local pub and create a new local spot know a few great places

Hi Tallchick log on to chat and go to the hot tub room, your know you want to, as you appear such a rule breaker :)

Back seat of my car any side road or how about in the middle of town, let me know will send details and where we can meet, how about tonight

hey Tallchick, just dropped you a personal mail having read this, hope to hear back soon. :)

Surbiton Waitrose

The basement car park after dark is great place

Hi TallChick how are you & how you finding this New Exciting Naughty Sexy World that you recently discovered ? Read you're Forum post re "DoggingGlory Hole & Meeting up spontaniously to have a little sexy hot fun around your area".. Mmmm - all those things you fancy experiencing def apply & appeal to me to Ms TallChick, maybe we should team uparrange & make this happen !! Would that be something that you could be tempted to agree to or think about ? Re a Glory hole - i have a little idea how we could probably sort that out for you too (You in my car - Black out the windows & have 1 window down just a little, enough for a Guys to present themselves for your attention & pleasure (you could be blindfolded too Sexy - thats optional) So what are your thoughts ? Have a think and maybe drop me a message if you could be interested - HOT FUN AWAITS YOUR APPROVAL Ms TallChick xxx