Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Need some cock im 20 m in guildford

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

email me for meet todaytonight guildford cock sucking i love to wear knickers when sucking cock so message me im cock starved and need to play dirty in public car park or behind building maybe even let u fuck me :D img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Cock Starved :(

cock starving here and dieing to meet someone tonight for some fun so message me and ill give a time and place x

Time and place sorted now send a inbox message if u want the details

Cant wait so excited about Filling my self up on all that cum :D

Meeting spot and time

going to meeting spot now will wait for a hour for some one to show up bring something red so i know that your there for the fun :P near the odeon in guildford there is a multi story car park in that car park there a toilets thats were ill be xx see u there xxx

not satisfied

so i just waited 2 houres at the toilet for people and no one came send me a email via this site if you did come to meet me and if u did we can arrange something for later on tonight xx

RE:Need some cock im 20 m in guildford

Want some cock now - Im very horny today - meet car park? - im in guildford too

Wanting cock today so bad

ok so im looking for a meet today in haslemere so message me on my inbox so i can read it as i have to wait 24 hours to see a post on the forum so ok boys girls cd's and ladys all are welcome one at a time please :P message me if your interested in a virgin new closet cd who loves to wair knickers wilst getting naughty xx ill be waiting ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Wanting cock today so bad

Looking for a cock to suck today so message me if your in the area of guildford or haslemereimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:Need some cock im 20 m in guildford

im up for anything you want to do. im in bracknell. will drive to where ever! get in touch

RE:RE:Need some cock im **** m in guildford

i want cock to

geography

should maybe post elsewhere as Guildford ain't in the South West!