Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

new to all this and been let down 3 times now

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi guys my wife and i are looking for some fun i am 37 6ft athletic build and she is 5ft athletic

we have arranged 3 meets on here and everytime, we have been messed about and have spent money on hotel rooms any pointers on finding a genuine male or cpl on here

there is a lot of time wasters who get a kick out of it

time wasters

you can weed out some time wasters by checking out there profile and reading guestbook postings also looking at there friends list and ultimately before spending money on a room talk via the phone to make sure they will turn up

But its the guestbook friends list that will tell you if there active - also likewise make sure you get friends to post onto your guestbook so members can see your serious about meeting up

RE:new to all this and been let down 3 times now

Hi, Unlike the other reply you had we would say stay away from the guest book etc we have found most of these guestsfriends have never met eachother and are playing some sort of stupid game. You will note from our profile we do not respond to flirts and we do not add friends.
Try asking for a regular photo [not sexy] sent to a private email[not the site] we find in general genuine people will reply to this request we then send them our tele number and make arrangements over the phone. Good luck