Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

cd - croydon - let me accom you in anyand evry way - please - tonite

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

HI
looking for real horny guys for sess tonite - fuckngo or cumngo or stay a while - bring your mates - let me please you by doing and taking what you want - no complications - just what you say xx
stephanie

Re: cd - croydon - let me accom you in anyand evry way - please - tonite

cum marc to me @ fuck hotmail my 112 flemington and i will fuck you!! work out 2 10 9 6 8 . cum. xxxxx

Let me know if you're up for another session at some stage - sounds like it would be some seriously slutty fun! x

hi am up for some fun later this week - maybe tuesday or thursdya evenings - any interest to you (and any mates you might wish to bring along!!) - 1:1 is fine for me - as slutty as you would like - love your profile, LOVE your profile !

if anyone else reads this tuesday or thursday eveningsnights men - total slutty submission guaranteed - no limits

stephanie
xxxxxxxxx

hi im a first timer but im up for a new experience i can meet you any night if you mail me the address i aint got a picture but people say i look mike skinner from the streets.

HI
looking for real horny guys for sess tonite - fuckngo or cumngo or stay a while - bring your mates - let me please you by doing and taking what you want - no complications - just what you say xx
my place is in central croydon and door will be open for you and i will be ready as your slut :-)
stephanie xxxx

RE:Re: cd - croydon - let me accom you in anyand evry way - please - tonite

hi crossdresser looking for trannie fun in boston looking for cdtvcpls just let me no where you want 2 meet i lv outside trannie fun x img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

looking for hot fun

if theres any tvs in the south whos up for fun message me