Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

visiting cham swinging club in newport swn!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we'll be going to cham club if anyone interested in checking it out with us? if we like the look the look of u we will giv u the date to meet us there get in touch! abi and lee.

RE:visiting cham swinging club in newport swn!

i know some1 who's been there and its full of males when he went ,but that may have been a one off,,he has been before and had a great time so enjoy yr night..wish i could come too!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

RE:visiting cham swinging club in newport swn!

We have been to chameleons a couple of times now... Saturday night is a couples night there, you will get followed about by old men, but if you don't want them to follow you about just tell them to solider on and most of the time they do.. Last time we went was last Saturday and it was quiet due to the rugby... But we still found three or four couples to play with.. So we considered the night a big success, there themed night are supposed to be good... They have got one on the 30th a st trinians night going on... Should be a good night... One other point... We found that some of the rooms kinda smell damp.. But not all the rooms smell like that... We really enjoyed going and we will be going again... For us its a big thumbs up for the place... If your going as a couple I think the membership for you both would be £35 then every other time you go it's £20.. Make sure tho you carry some condoms as their are people there that try going bare back, but if your into that kinda thing that's your choice... I hope you have a really good night when you go... P.s or you could save your money and come down to Llanelli with us and fuck all night lol... img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:visiting cham swinging club in newport swn!

lol whilst it sounds tempting we dont know u on here lol. Plus we dont travel and prefer it if sumone gets a hotel to keep things neutral but in our area (south wales). thanks for the advice u two! x

RE:RE:RE:visiting cham swinging club in newport swn!

did you visit chameleons then twohorney2011? and did you enjoy it if you did go?