Home > Forums > (UK) South West (Instant Action)

Looking to meet Lush Girl for NSA sex xxx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm recently divorced and after much heartache have decided to forget emotional entanglements and live a little! I'm 42 but look very young for my age (I'll get a better pic soon lol!).

I love pleasuring a girl. I love to give oral, I love to explore and share bodies, I adore women. I'm passionate. I love kissing, licking, feeling, touching, cuddling, cumming. My favourite position is missionary but I am open to most things if someone would like to teach me :)

I'm also willing to travel or to accomodate someone at my place - I live alone except for two cats.

At this stage in my life I really want to explore sex and a cute f*ck buddy would fit the bill.

So, if you are interested then please contact me and lets see where it takes us . . .

BTW if Saturday 15th is difficult then I can be more than flexible about meeting

xxx

Gorgeous Girl needed for mutual pleasure and fun

Hi

I'm looking to meet sexy singles for NSA sex. I can travel and accommodate. Most weekends and evenings are great for me but I can also do the odd daytimes here and there as my job has some flexibility.

I'm a bit of a noob but adore sex and if anyone fancies exploring their innermost pleasures then please feel free to get in touch

xxx