Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

Photographer wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Mature couple require a mature photographer to take a few photos & join in photos, must be mature (50+) would prefer a couple or female, may consider a single male if right one.

RE:Photographer wanted

img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" A fortnight & not a single reply, we must be on the wrong site, does anyone visit here?

id be happy to provide a photography service for you

I am only 24 however, let me know if u want pics or if ud like to take me up on my offer!

Nearly 50 here. Based in Pembrokeshire, will happily help out with the photos. Only just joined so finding my way around - my first post Whey Hey....

RE:RE:Photographer wanted

If you are ever in the North Wales area give me a shout and I will be more than happy to take some pics for you.

Photographer required

There must be someone local?img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

Hi
Im 52 and happy to help. I live nearby too!
Thanks
Phil

I am a 50 yr old photographer and although single, am interested in taking photos for you.

hi i would be very happy to help you out im a pro photographer with many different lenses i could even do close ups im 55 years of age any quite fitimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Photographer wanted

Re Phil & Casper, thanks but we need local & Yorkshire ain't local to us, both about 300miles away.

in cardiff next weekend. you could po to my hotel and id be happy to take pics for you

photo,s

|Alan here would be delighted to take photo's or even video if you wish

Alan 51 mid wales I would love to take photo's for you or video if you wish