Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

ann45jon's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 12.10.2011, 13.10.2011, 14.10.2011, Staying in Portsmouth hotel on the 13th 14th meet with a couple or one or more single guys bi or straight

RE:ann45jon's Quick Swing

Hi I'm in Portsmouth looking for fun, I'd love to play with you.
Jack

Can do Portsmouth any night this week, give me a callmessage

Fun in Portsmouth

Hey i am free on Friday 14th message me if you would like to meet up

Happily drop bi

Would be fun to enjoy time with the both of you in Portsmouth - I am a straight guy with a bi-curious streak that needs satisfying from time to time. I am 6ft2ins tall of medium build with a kinky disposition.

I hope I am invited.

Drew xx

plausible availability

Hello to you. I am available all three evenings next week. I can be within Portsmouth area at short notice. I am a vibrant and colourful character with a little experience but lots of enthusiasm. I would love to hear from you.

Hi you 2, love to meet up.

im available in portsmouth 13 or 14th, i'll check on here thurs morning to read further info, love the one or more single guys line. u want some threesome action id love to attend,

regards

N

fun in portsmouth

Hiya,would love to join and pleasure you both,Fri 14th let's have some fun,msgreply me with details xx

Would love to meet up with you, I am in Portsmouth hotel also on Weds and thursday this week. xxx adrian

Hi both,

You both look & sound fantastic I'd love to join you both for some fun in Portsmouth I live locally and enjoy all types sex, I am bi curious although I have experimented and enjoyed my Bi side. I'd love to come play with you both lots of ideas for fun. Let me know if you'd like me to attend best wishes to you both.
Regards
Steve.

Portsmouth

Hi
I'd love to attend, please let me know contact details

Call in at Normandy on the way up, hot steamy sex session

Your swing

Might be able to make it Thursday afternoon - can you let me know more details?

Hi Guys im free on Friday night if you like what you see, mail me your details and i will respond.

Marc

Friday 14th

Hi guys happy to service the pair of you local only 20 mins from Portsmouth

just contact me

would love to come and play if room!