Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging Tour in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Will be holding a dogging tour soon gentlemen!!

If anyone is interested in coming along or knows of some good spots in said areas, get in touch with me by sending me a message to my inbox saying 'DOGGING - BedsCambsHerts'.
Hope to hear from you guys very soon!!

Emma ximg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:Dogging Tour in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.

Hi Emm,

Definitrly interested, keep me posted

RE:RE:Dogging Tour in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.

Drop me a line in my profile and tell me which area you're hoping for hun xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi Emma,

Definitely interested in Beds...message me if you are interested.

Sam

Seriously Interested....

Fellas, if you are definitely interested, please send a message TO MY INBOX as its very difficult for me to just keep checking back here. In the subject line put 'DOGGING -' and then let me know if its Beds, Cambs or Herts.

E xxx

hi there id love to cum along to the herts dogging day let me no when

Dogging

Hi Emma,

I live near you and would be interested in your dogging event.img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif" 07826148879 when your ready.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Seriously Interested....

Fellas, if you are definitely interested, please send a message TO MY INBOX as its very difficult for me to just keep checking back here. In the subject line put 'DOGGING -' and then let me know if its Beds, Cambs or Herts. E xxx

FELLAS!! C'mon! Make things a little easier for me please? :P

And lagoni7...

is it a particularly smart idea to post your number on a PUBLIC forum like that? lol

dogging in bedford

does any1 know of any dogging spots within 15 miles of bedford