Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

Ex girlfriend has come back and taken control of me again and she said that she missed fucking my arse with her dildo and strap on

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Girlfriend wants to cuckold me again  and  to clean up her cunt after fuckin big cocks and filing her cunt with cum  because she says I have such a pathetic little cock  I deserve to be humiliated and mostly because she hasn't been excited from sex since leaving me for a big cock  and it's more exciting to live with her  needle dick boyfriend and get him to cum clean and fuckin my arse with dildos and her strap while telling me how tiny my cock is really and how she has been fucking secretly with me knowing and that I was really truly excited when she told me what I had been doing for so long   if you want to know what her side of the story is let me know and she will write exactly what she honestly has been doing to me and what I have done with out having a clue     

Assuming you have come to enjoy her using dildo on you... possible perhaps in time she will bring her sud to do you too

Ok let's do it then do it again

What you want I got it 

What you want I got it 

What is that