Home > Forums > Newbie (General Chat)

Hello

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi - we're reasonably new on here and slowly finding our way around. we're on lots of other (non sexy) forums and realised we haven't introduced ourselves properly. Thought we'd use the 'introduce yourselves' bit: -

NameNick: Adam and Lucy
How long have you been swinging? We got into it with some good friends of ours a while ago (about 12 years ago); started with flirty games, then a strippingforfeit board game and then proper swapping with them. went on for about three years then the woman freaked and went a bit religious about it (she had a couple of bad things happen and she made an association with 'bad' behaviour). Lucy (my Mrs) and Paul carried on sleeping together for another year or so but the heat was too much for him so they stopped. I didn't mind them doing it as Lucy was real hot afterwards so I got fun, but I really missed not fucking someone different. so it's been about 6 years since we last swung.
Which clubs do you attend or plan to attend: Not really clubs but we do naturist hols and have had some possible encounters but nothing that's properly developed.
Which socials do you attend: none at the mo
Favorite food drink: Lucy red wine; me (Adam) teetotal (used to drink but decided I'd had more than my fair share...much better at sex since I gave up!). food - like most things
Anything else you want to say!

We're new to this approach but want to swap - we're not into kinky stuff so prob seem boring to many on here. Looking for nice people to learn a bit about this scene - we were lucky with our previous experience in that it was people we knew and fancied; now not sure how to meet the right people and know they're ok before we commit to more so we're prob more into chatting at this stage. We do naturist hols and have met some people who we got on with but neither side pushed it to conclusion. Lucy got chatted up by a nice single guy at our last place.....but just as we were leaving so she couldn't meet him in the hot tub (as invited) later that day. That might have been interesting but would have left me with only my right hand for company which is why we would like to get to know couples as well.

So basically - we're hopeful of doing some good stuff but we're treading carefully, so if we're too slow then we're probably not for you. On the other hand, if you're happy to chat for a while, who knows....?