Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

NexusSix's Quick Swing

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: 30.06.2011, 01.07.2011, " swing meet couple or str8 male required daytime or evening"

HI

HI AM NEW TO THIS MAYBE YOU COULD TEACH ME HOW IT WORKS I AM FROM JUST OUTSIDE PORTSMOUTH CAN TRAVAL IF NEEDS BE X X

RE:NexusSix's Quick Swing

Contact me on my profile or try and look 4 me in the hot tub... x

swing meet

contact me..x

MEETING TIME

Would like to attend your get together, could you let me know what time and place, i live in poole, so not to far to come, or i can accomadate your good slves if you wish,
many thanks
Marcus
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Evening meet.....

Hey would like to attend in the evening when I am online if you want to chat.

would love to join you both :-)

hi would love to join you for some daytime fun,i work nights so days are great for me and hopefully you too,get in touch anytime let me know,cya later x

Hi David here

Hi there. Lovely profile and pics.

I am free on Friday pm or evening and can travel to you or accomadate in hotel on Friday evening if you wanted a night away?? I am flying early Saturday so room would be all yours from early Sat morning!! Share it until then...lol!!

All the best and let me know

Would love to join during the day

I'm free thursday and Friday can you let me know where you are and what time suits you please.

Dave. xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hey, i can be free from 6pm, message me

Event dates: 30.06.2011, 01.07.2011, " swing meet couple or str8 male required daytime or evening"

Hi
I would love the oppotunity to meet you I can be there tonight or during the day on Friday if you will have me lol
regards
Kev :)

RE:Evening meet.....

hi

hui

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

reply fast honey

f

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:NexusSix's Quick Swing

hi