Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

looking to form a South NorthantsNorth Bucks gangbang group

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi
I'm looking to form a gangbang group of reliable and discrete men in the South NorthantsNorth Bucks area. I hasten to add that this is to gangbang women, not each other. I am straight.

I love this kind of sex and I've noticed that ther are quite a few woment looking for groups of men. Lightbulb moment - why not form one that could 'offer the service' ? It's got to be much easier to get responses if you can send mail saying "There are 4567 of us ready to bang you at a private

I would want to meet people first to weed out timewasters and the like. Once we have a few members we can start holding sessions. I already have a woman in mind who would love a gangbang and has said if I can arrange one she's up for it.

Please get in touch if you're interested and live reasonably locally.

Mike

RE:looking to form a South NorthantsNorth Bucks gangbang group

Hi, I live in Northants. would love to find out more.

Thanks

RE:looking to form a South NorthantsNorth Bucks gangbang group

Drop me a line i live in northants!

Thanks!

RE:RE:looking to form a South NorthantsNorth Bucks gangbang group

Hello Thanks for the reply

Before you get an invitation to an event we have to meet first for a chat. It's to screen out anyone who's not suitable for any reason. it's nothing personal, everyone has to do it. I hope you understand.

I'm away on holiday for 2 weeks form tomorrow, so I'll contact you upon my return, probably about the 11th of August. In the meantime I've sent you a friends invitation.
regards
Mike

Gangbang group

What ages of women would you be having along?

RE:Gangbang group

The age of the women will depend on group preferences. We are unlikely to please everyone all of the time, especially if we have a wide spread of ages among the male members (no pun intended). I would expect anything from 30 to 50, maybe older if the group want that or we get an offer we can't refuse.

It may well be that some members choose not to attend certain GBs because of the age of the woman. That isn't a problem, unless she wants a minimum or set number of men. For instance, we have one woman who is looking for 6 men.