Home > Forums > United States (All) (Instant Action)

ANYONE IN THEIR MID 20S TO MID 30S WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ST. THOMAS, USVI FOR SOME XXX FUN?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My boyfriend and I were talking recently, and we've now decided the following is what we are truly searching for: Couples in mid 20s to mid 30s, avgthin build, bibi-curious female as well as bibi-curious male. if the male is straight that's ok too, but ultimately we prefer both parties in the couple to be either bi or bi-curious. If you are interested in getting to know us better, then please contact us ASAP. Also, we live in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands....so if you're local (either on st. thomas or in the vi that's great)... otherwise if you're willing to travel and come here that'd be perfect because we can't afford to travel anywhere right now and won't be able to for a while. WE REALLY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YA'LL SOON!!! img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I live in St Thomas.

Setting up my profile today. Send me a message and I will reply.

RE:I live in St Thomas.

wow... i can't believe it's been so long since we've been on here! we just got ur messages and replied to the last one...hope ur on soon... we're itchin to find out which one of our friends u are lol...i'm sure our reactions are gonna end up being priceless lol...anyway, ttys...and since u gave us ur #....actually that just gave me a great idea! why don't u just send us a pic via text? then as soon as we get it we can call u? givin us ur name is gonna be a dead give away huh? eh thought i'd try lol