Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

What's your favorite kink?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

For me it's a pair of shapley legs wrapped in stockings.... better yet said legs around my shoulders while I dine....??
What's yours?

My kink is shavedheads on women 

My kink is shavedheads on women 
love that too.  

Being told how I should tie myself up

Being forced to rim a beautiful woman's asshole for hours.

My link making a guy ride my done it before turns me Ioads xx

i like dressing sexy

to suckle breastmilk daily
feel those nipplrs getting harder from my teeth and tongue... nipping, biting on pussy clit as well

Bondage play. I love to tie a lady up and then watch as she struggles to get herself free. Oh! a little smack on the bum with a ruler is another added pleaseure if she gets to close to freedom to soon.

For Male Dom and Female Dominatrix

Anything with lots of leather,latex,rubber, more the better. it's a real turn on

Anything with lot of leather latex or rubber the more the better. it really turns me on

To take it side by side next to my husband on our backs and then doggy. Small penises at first working up towards larger so at least 6 men, me being done with condoms, while my husband takes it bareback - all 6! Cum unloading is a must!

My kink would watching a hott girl I was with taking 2 to 3 bbc one for each whole

Fave kink? Way too many to list. As of late I very much enjoy outdoor bondage play (in the forest), plenty of edging with a vibrator and such.

women in pantyhose all pantyhose encasement

fisting , i love to be fisted in my ass and love to fist ass and pussy , also love to be fucked in my ass and suck tranny cock

I could have sworn I posted but cannot see it. Today my favorite kink is cum play. I can think of so many ways and places to put it, use it, share it, feed it. I love it when we can get a group to share it, wear it, and go out in public.