Home > Forums > Visiting the UK (Holiday Meet-up)

Visiting London in June

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are visiting London and southern England in June into July and are looking for bisexual males, females, and couples that would like to have fun and can accommodate! We are both bisexual, love giving oral and receiving! Both pretty open-minded sexually and are willing to try most anything once! xoxo

visiting london

Hi I work in London and live on the south coast would live to hook up for some fun when you are here. Drop me a message and er can chat more

RE:Visiting London in June

Hi we would be interested in meeting you when you in London
I am Jaan female 35 he is 43 please get in touch with us

RE:RE:Visiting London in June

Would love to meet up with you, get in touch

Hi
Would be interested in meeting up - curiousk.

RE:RE:Visiting London in June

Hi Jaan - would you like to chat?

Hi

I live near Portsmouth on England's South Coast. Don't know if this would appeal but if you are intersted in receiving a traditional English spanking whilst you are here then get in touch. I'm not bi-sexual though, but would like to meet you.

poole in june..

going to poole in june for work just during day time..night time will be free for some fun..
looking for femeles to meet up and have good times.. if u r interested just drop me email..

i am up for it just send me some details

Hello
Hi and I hope you are enjoying the land of warm beer and thatched cottages. Well I am a straight male who has travelled a lot and was fortunate to meet lovely Americans on my travels. Would be good to meet up I'm in the South East.

Hi
Would love to meet up with you. I am a straight male who loves American Ladies

Hi
Greetings from the land of thatched cottages and warm beer. I  am a straight male who has a soft spot for American Ladies and would love to catch up with you both.

no reply from the author as yet to anyone..are they really serious ?