Home > Forums > Cuckold (Fetishes and Other)

How to persuade wife to cuckold me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking for advice from couples who what gone through this. I would like my wife to cuckold me. we have spoken about it but she is not interested in doing it she says. We sometimes roleplay using one of her toys as the "other man". But she always tells me that she will not do it in real life. what can i do that might make her change her mind?

Introduce her to some stories on Lushstories and then build your excitement on trust……. She’ll prob be worried that you’ll get jealous or angry.
Start out with some webcam connections, onto some exhibitionism in the car etc……. Her inner slut will come out in no time and you’ll open a whole new meaning to fun and excitement!!!
Good luck 

Show her the science behind why men want this. 

let her talk to few genuine bulls on video...and see her agreeing to u soon.

I was in this situation for years. Gently guide her, don’t force and encourage her to explore at her pace. I got wife into exhibitionism, dirty talking and eventually public nudity. She even went nude in a hottub with a few friends then very one got nude. After a few drinks and encouragement, she was in her knees and loved it. She now loves getting rocked on a regular basis.