Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

GANGBANG

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 20.02.2011 Date END: 20.02.2011 hi were looking for about 4,5 lads to have a session with my gf as she reckons she can take it ;-)message us for more info xx

RE:GANGBANG

Is any1 interested?

Yeah what age group you lookin for and what size cocks she wantin

RE:RE:GANGBANG

Might (unfortunately) be a bit too old for you but this lady looks hot & I'd love to help you out if I can. Just get back to me if so.

any age and any cock size is fine she will take any man, it will start bout 8 and go till every1 is finished, condoms can be used if you wish to but not nessary she loves to feel cock in her and be filled with your cum, hope you guys can make it cheers for looking

hey id like to come. I can email you a pic of myself and if there's any other details please let me know.

im very horny, lol

Any age? If your sure I'll be up for it, just gimme a shout!

hi MegAlan,Iwould luv to to cum to your gangbang,where abouts are you...rob from wrexham..img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

gangbang

will not be able to attend due to work commitments so sorry guys ! will try to make the next one ,have fun !img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

hi guys would love to cum and join in, pics and that are in my profile, and would sure love to feel her slaoopy pussy as I add my few spurts of cum

hey count me in

provide me with more details i wud like to join