Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

dirtykinkyki57SouthBend's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 15 October 2021; Saturday, 16 October 2021; Tuesday, 19 October 2021; Wednesday, 20 October 2021; Tuesday, 26 October 2021; Wednesday, 27 October 2021; Thursday, 28 October 2021; Friday, 29 October 2021 Lets get into some cnc and fisting

Im available. When and where

Hello,I'm totally new to the bdsm life but I want to learn all I can and I want to  acquaint my self with as many trustworthy people who are willing to guide me through this journey of a lifetime. I am a submissive ,bisexual male crossdresser with hopes of becoming a woman. All I want is to serve Masters and Doms. The 2 main things I really really want to do is get fisted for the first time and I wish to be passed around the room filled with hot men fucking my ass and mouth nonstop. I want to know how much cum I can swallow in a day

Hello,I'm totally new to the bdsm life but I want to learn all I can and I want to  acquaint my self with as many trustworthy people who are willing to guide me through this journey of a lifetime. I am a submissive ,bisexual male crossdresser with hopes of becoming a woman. All I want is to serve Masters and Doms. The 2 main things I really really want to do is get fisted for the first time and I wish to be passed around the room filled with hot men fucking my ass and mouth nonstop. I want to know how much cum I can swallow in a day