Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

Doggin in County Durham

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Guys and Girls new doggin site on Thursday nights at the nature reserve car park between Tow Law and Cornsay Collery. Sometimes a bit quiet but other weeks enough coup[les and singles turn up to have a bit fun. Anyone fancy showing up drop us a line. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Doggin in County Durham

when are you next out for dogging?

Is there any chance of some action in the Hexham area this weekend

I would really like to get a good fuck in the Hexham area this weekend coming. Anything goes but no strings attached. I love oral and most stuff but I'm randy as hell at the moment and would really like to meet a female, or a couple in the same position. I can travel.
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Doggin in County Durham

hi there thanks for the mail

RE:RE:Doggin in County Durham

john if your wanting to come up this end pardon the pun let us know and we will arrange to meet you or if not to far some where near you xx donna img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:Is there any chance of some action in the Hexham area this weekend

hey you if you still wanted to we could arrange to meet you somewhere to meet half way just let me know if your intrested x donna

anything around hexham-newcastle?

ok iv not been laid in ages and im dying for anything now, would love to meet a female whether it be just oral fun or what i need something!

RE:Is there any chance of some action in the Hexham area this weekend

hi check your inbox let me know what you think xx looking forward to hearing from you ximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:RE:Is there any chance of some action in the Hexham area this weekend

iv got nothing in my inbox..if your were talking to me that is :Simg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hello

new to this site so just finding my feet!!

Id be interested but on lates for the next 2 thursdays!! hope to try and find u somewhere soon!!
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:hello

Titsandtail

I've sent you an email. Sorry I missed the message or I would defo have been there!
Lee ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

What time do u normally head out? Has this car park not had gates put on it like so many other dogging spots.

Id love to drop in sometime.

RE:RE:RE:Doggin in County Durham

I would love to cum up your end img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" need to get chatting on messenger or something

HELLO GUYS
I.M AVAILABLE THIS COMING SATURDAY EVENING FROM 7PM ONWARDS FOR CARTRUCK DOGGING AT WORK
(DONT WORRY JUST ME)MIDDLESBROUGH, PLZ SEND ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS STEVE ..

Hi horny male looking to c if i can come and play too?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sounds fun, you two still go?

wud luv to meet u both x

Anything happening in darlington

would love to know if anything happening around here

RE:Anything happening in darlington

must be someone up for some fun around here!